We are looking to hire a professional WordPress Developer having at least 2 years of experience. He/she will be responsible for both front-end and back-end development as well as the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins. The responsibility of the developer will also include site integration and security updates.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end and back-end including database and server integration..
- Creating the website architecture.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Minimum of two years of work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to deliver the work on-time or before time.